Bucket Truck Sales, Service, Parts, & Warranty
AERIAL LIFTS, BUCKET TRUCKS, DIGGER DERRICKS & CABLE PLACERS
A wholly-owned distributor of Versalift aerial lifts, digger derricks, cable placers and other high quality truck equipment and accessories, Versalift Midwest is located in Shelby Township, Michigan. Versalift Midwest occupies a state-of-the-art assembly and upfitting facility. At Versalift Midwest, we sell, service, test, finance, and provide parts for Versalift, Skybird, Ruthmann, Condor and additional brands and products to fleet organizations and contractors in Michigan and across the northern Midwest.
Bucket Truck Financing
Bucket Truck Financing is available to all of our valued customers through Versalift Capital which provides a set of competitive and flexible leasing and financing options which includes:
- Personalized Service
- Speedy Approval
- Strong Residual Values
- Leasing & Financing Options
- Disposition Options Available
VERSALIFT MIDWEST – ABOUT US
At Versalift Midwest (formerly Cannon Truck Equipment), we install, sell and service new Versalift aerial lifts and other utility equipment, to provide bucket trucks, dump trucks, garbage trucks, snow plow trucks, diggers and aerial lifts to our customers. With immediate access to parts and warranty service, we work to ensure that you and your vehicle stay at work and on the road. We take every step to ensure safety, quality and reliability in every product we deliver and have fast access to new lifts custom ordered and ready to go.
We work with our contractor and fleet customers to deliver the right work trucks for their needs. We are proud to offer a complete line of Versalift bucket trucks, cable placers and digger derricks, and a wide variety of additional equipment and accessories.
LOWER TRUE COST OF OWNERSHIP
Versalift provides its customers with a lower True cost of ownership for two reasons.
1) Smarter Design:– Lighter & Stronger, which leads to Higher Payloads, Reduced Maintenance Costs (No mandatory teardown( and makes our units easier to maintain.
2) More reliable design – boasting the lowest warranty rate in the industry and dramatically fewer recalls.
ADDITIONAL STOCKED COMPONENTS
- Pumps and PTOs
- Pintle and Tow Hitches
- Outrigger Pads
- Hydraulic Hoses and Fittings & Biodegradable Oils
- Hydraulic Tools and Accessories & Truck Toolboxes
- Go Lights, Strobe Lights & Beacon Lights
- Aerial Safety Equipment
- Auger Bits & Tooling
- Power Inverters & Air Compressors
- Safety Decals, Placards & Winch Rope
Parts & Service
At Versalift Midwest, we know that investing in a service truck will make a major difference for your business. We want our customers to make their investments with confidence, and will work to provide the right options for their vehicles. We service all makes and models of complex work trucks, and all of our service technicians are factory-trained and ASE certified.
Versalift Midwest is an OEM parts supplier for:
- Versalift, Condor, Phoenix, and Ruthmann Aerial Devices
- Reading Truck Bodies
- Dakota Bodies
- Boss Air Systems
- Auto Crane
- Palfinger Cranes
- Utilimaster Water Trucks
- RC Toolboxes
- CTech Aluminum
- Boss Plow
- SnowDogg Plow
- Swenson Spreaders
- Thieiman Tailgates
- Prentice Log Loaders
Versalift Midwest Service Department is open
Hours of business are Monday thru Friday 7:30-5:00pm Eastern Std Time
Our factory-trained service team ensures that quality is maintained throughout the customer service and equipment service processes. Our service department works to get your equipment repaired properly and back in service as quickly as possible. Additionally, our road service technicians will come to your location and perform annual inspections, and aerial lift operator and safety training.
Our service and support team provides the following services on a regular basis to our valued customers:
- Aerial device repair
- Digger Derrick repair/inspections
- Mobile crane / scissor lift or forklift inspections
- Annual Aerial certification and testing per MI-OSHA,OSHA, ANSI regulations
- Aerial Boom truck, crane, and man-lift certification and operations training
- Hydraulic repair and fabrication
- Electric repairs and troubleshooting
- Light welding
- D.O.T. inspections (mobile and in-house)
- Dump body and hydraulic salter repairs
- Snow and ice equipment repair
Additional services offered to our valued customers at Versalift Midwest:
- ANSI Inspection Services
- Aerial and boom truck safety and operations training
- Crane safety and operations training
- Man-lift safety and operations training
Please contact our service department to schedule an appointment.
VERSALIFT MIDWEST – MICHIGAN
Bucket trucks, digger derricks, snow plows, crane trucks, water trucks and all kinds of modern work vehicles, provided to our great customers, since
Aerial lifts and other complex, truck-mounted equipment are in high demand in Michigan. The state is home to more than ten million people, and has a diverse landscape. Most electric and telecommunications infrastructure in Michigan is built above the ground, and so truck-mounted aerial lifts play a role in daily maintenance of these important networks. Forestry and land management are major undertakings in the state of Michigan, which has more coastline than any other state, thousands of lakes and some of the country’s most rugged wild areas in the Upper Peninsula. An economic dynamo, Michigan attracts young families and an aspiring workforce by expanding jobs by more than 70,000 per year and offering a low cost of living.